We are now a MIXED BILLING Practice.
For Other Consultations, fees are payable.
Any Fees are payable at the time of consultation by Cash, EFTPOS or Credit Card (we do not accept American Express).
Your claim can be electronically transmitted to Medicare so that your rebate can be directly deposited into your bank account, please contact medicare for further process.
Bulk billing is at the discretion of the doctor that you see at the time of your consultation.
If you are having any financial difficulties, please do not neglect your health. Discuss this with your doctor or the practice manager.
- It is a Medicare requirement that you present your Medicare Card at the time of each consultation.
- After hours rates apply before 8am on weekdays.
- Weekend rates apply on Saturday.
- There is no Medicare rebate for Travel Health consultations and vaccinations.
- There is no Medicare rebate for Pre-Employment or Insurance Medicals.
- Worker’s Compensation consultations are billed at WorkCover approved rates.
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) patients are billed directly to DVA. Patients are asked to present their card at each visit.
Aged pensioners or Health Care Card holders may be offered a discounted fee. Patients are asked to present their card at each visit.
Acupuncture/Laser consultations are privately billed. Please see the prices below.
Please see www.mbsonline.gov.au for extended Medicare safety net if you are already expecting that your consultation frequency has crossed the threshold payable by Medicare (items are described below). You may be eligible for 80% rebate of the cost of the consult.